Friday, April 23, 2010

Airport & Cockpit




Our computer is going nuts on us. I might throw it out the backdoor in a second. I am going to try to hang on until I get more AZ pictures up! I am excited to see the pictures Gpa and Gpa took too, because I apparently only took out our camera 3 days of our week long trip.
The airport and flying in jets were huge hits with the kids. Eli especially enjoyed the journey. They didn't seem to mind that we made them wear their PJs either. It worked for us - comfy kids who were ready for bed when we arrived in Dallas for our one night stay there before leaving (in same PJs) for Phoenix the following morning.

1 comment:

AML said...

great pics of eli in the cockpit. what a fun experience! and jammies on the plane should be mandatory...