Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awww, sweet baby

This morning it is just Kaylee up with me for now. Jon is at Bible study then work, Lily is in bed with a fever, and by some miracle Eli is also still in bed. Maybe he too has a fever now? Had to pop in here to record a little snippet from playing with K.B. and her baby doll.

K: [As translated from her cute little speech into English] Take baby with you (pushes baby in stroller).

Me: Where are you going with your baby?

K:(Holds doll and pats her on back) Awww sweet baby (kisses doll's face).

Me: Are you taking her somewhere?

K: Yes. God.

Me: Oh! You can take her to God by praying for her (thinks K will not get it).

K: (Walks around corner with doll) God our Father....mumbles something....AMEN!

Me: (Can't believe what I just heard!)

****
Realizing once again why I rarely post anything anymore! It takes forever just to stick something quick on here if I am not completely alone! Since I began....
Eli got up (with no fever!).
Kaylee has grabbed the mouse and keyboard a few times.
I have been stung by a pretend scorpion multiple times (I'm fine, don't worry.).
Kaylee dumped some feminine hygiene products out of a bathroom drawer and opened a few.
Now I have a plastic lizard with "freaky eyes" sitting on my shoulder.
A panda bear and a brown bear just hijacked the doll stroller and K is less than happy about it.
Looks and sounds like I need to go!

1 comment:

AML said...

hahahahah! hilarious. sounds like a busy morning for you all. hope lily gets to feeling better soon and the rest of you are protected from getting sick too. thanks for sharing the sweet story about kaylee. it is amazing to watch God work in the lives of little ones even before we think they are capable of understanding. you are doing a great job, mama! now be sure to watch your back...that lizard sounds pretty scary.