Our first visitors were Jon's sister, Emily, and cousins Noah, Hudson, and Amalia (We missed you, Uncle Ben! Thanks for serving in the Navy and sharing your family with us.). To see more pictures from their visit at our house click here and for our Pizza! Pizza! field trip click here. Thanks for making the journey to Nashville!
Here is our bunch with some cousins of their cousins....so, they aren't technically family, but we enjoyed them just the same! Their family is stationed at Ft. Campbell now, so we are happy to have them close enough to visit. Would you pray for them and their mom and dad? He is currently in Afghanistan serving in the Army.
Most recently, we loved seeing some old neighbors whom we shared a duplex with when we lived on post in Hawaii, and then lived in the same neighborhood off post as well. We remembered fun old laughs, got to meet their one month old daughter, and got to watch the older kids play together again. They are also now at Ft. Campbell preparing for a deployment to Afghanistan. Please pray for this family as well.
(Jana, did you get any good pictures....I clearly didn't!!)
You could be our next visitor (I promise we accept visitors who aren't in the military too!)!



1 comment:
Thanks for having us, it was SO FUN! I haven't downloaded any pictures yet, but if I have any better ones, I'll email them to you!
Post a Comment