![]() |
| L, E, and K helped clean the front windows and this LC sign on Saturday :) |
The plans for our third Little Caesars have just been approved! Bellevue here we come! I wish you could have heard the kiddos praying for Daddy and Uncle Luke's big meeting this morning. We're thankful to be moving forward.
With that new information and because this is probably the simplest of the answer questions post to write, I will start here. :)
Are you still building more LCs? Why the wait from store 2 to store 3? Are you on a schedule/timeline?
Well, I already happily announced the official approval by the city to move forward with #3. :) And we are on a timeline. We purchased 2 TRAs (areas we can build in that no other franchisee can build in) from LC corporate and in a contract with them agreed to build those markets at a certain pace. If we don't, they can re-sell those areas to someone else. There is a sense of pressure, but we serve a sovereign God who will carry out His will. If it pleases Him to provide a way for us to quickly continue growth, so be it! If the Lord has another direction to lead us in, so be it! We don't take the situation lightly or flippantly - Jon works HARD to operate this company. We just know and trust Who has written our story and by grace we'll faithfully serve Him whatever the future holds.
I will spare you most of the details about the why we've waited so long, because 1)I don't understand many of them myself! 2) It would bore you to tears...unless you like shows like American Greed and then you might want details but remember point 1 and the fact that the kids will only be quietly reading for so long. :)
Very shortly (just days if my memory serves me well) after #2 opened we learned some "interesting" (not the good kind) information about one of our partners. A federal court case against this individual ensued. This case was not brought by us, but affected us as he was an owner in the company. We were put on hold with corporate as well as with any type of bank financing while he was on our books. Praise God, that case is over and we are buying back his shares.
Whew - this has been quite the experience and almost nothing has gone the way we thought it would (I'm sensing a pattern for my life here!) with this business. I'll try to be better about keeping you updated - perhaps a picture of a new "coming soon" banner will be posted in the near future. :)
If you are still reading this you must really love us and are probably one of the sweet people praying for us in all the LC craziness. :) Thank you X infinity!




3 comments:
Congratulations on #3! That's very exciting for you guys. If we were in Nashville I would be sure to frequent LC, just for you :)
~Wendy
WOW!!! i cant believe you didnt mention this today!! cograts:) so exciting :) catching up on ur blog - typing one handed ;) - i've missed reading it!
thanks for coming over today!!
<3
Good news!! Hope everything is going well for you guys-I'm praying:). thanks for the book recs for Kyra and her cursive workbook is A Reason For Handwriting -book T(for Transition), there's another cursive book that comes after that also:)
Post a Comment