Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We have 1 toilet

We have one toilet in our house.  It has been the cause of some fighting character building episodes.  Somehow the need to use the restroom is more contagious than the stomach flu at our house.  Without fail, at least a few times per week (sometimes more than once in a single day), all 3 kids have to use the potty at the same time.  Maybe if they wouldn't announce where they were going, it wouldn't spread the need to everyone else?  Hmmm.  I should work on that and see if it helps.  Anyway...this morning we were all ready to head out the door when suddenly Lily, Eli, and Kaylee needed to use the bathroom.  To poop.  58 - fifty-eight - minutes later we were walking out the door.  Good thing we were just running errands and not headed to an appointment!

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Giggle!! (Sympathetic laughter only, I promise!!)

floyd said...

So funny! I swear that's the only reason I'm late places...someone always has to go at the last minute;)

The Howe Family said...

I know - without fail someone has to go as we are leaving...usually isn't too bad, but when it's multiple people pooping it does get bad!