Monday, July 20, 2009

Kaylee is 9 months old!


Happy 9 months Little Girl! We're so grateful for our sweet Kaylee B. and the way she is growing and changing everyday (even though I sometimes tear up just seeing her no longer toothless grin). She makes her way around the house quite easily now, and pulls herself up to standing. Furniture is fine for this exciting adventure, but if she can claw her way up a human leg she is thrilled! She has 3 teeth now, and I suspect 3 more are in the very near future. Kaylers is intrigued by words and sounds. I love listening as she does her best to imitate what she hears! I've certainly mentioned before that she loves her Daddy. :) Well, she's taken it a step further and has even produced real tears as she was handed to me when Daddy had to go to work. Girls and their Daddies! :)

We love you, Precious Baby!!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

She is the cutest 9 month old! I love her big brown eyes and little teeth.

Christiana said...

Just. Precious.

Jana said...

Ahh...look at that CUTE face! She looks like she is just as fun as your 2 others!