Saturday, July 11, 2009

You need to try this!

I am working on a post (waiting for photos from cell phone to email to computer) about our super exciting Friday night - I know you can't wait since I have been lagging and haven't posted since last week. Dad, I know that hurts you and I apologize. Right now I need to get dinner ready. I am going to make this yummy recipe - you need to try it too! Really is quick, easy, and delicious. :)

By the way, we are not classy when we eat it...more pack of wolves style at our table.

3 comments:

Tara said...

So glad you like her blog! I love it and have tried a couple of her recipes myself. I'll have to try this one soon. Can't wait to see your pics!

Wendy said...

Love your post! Thanks for linking me to that recipe. I actually made it yesterday and Dan was very impressed. Dan does pretty much all our cooking so it was a big treat for him :)

Christiana said...

Oh my gracious - that looks delicious!!

[Pack of wolves style is my favorite.]