Way back last week I told you I was working on getting some pictures off of my phone and loaded onto here so I could tell you about our Friday night of fun. :) I finally sat and typed out a too long story with more details than you could imagine. I just accidently deleted it!! I can't find it. The stupid (so I'm a little frustrated.) "SAVE NOW" button kept telling me it was autosaving. It lied. Right to my face. So, you are getting the "abbreviated" version. You will probably be thankful I was lied to, and the rest of what was typed is long gone. You'll have to make up your own details when you look at the pictures (like those annoying kid books that have no words and you are left to be creative when all you want to do is halfway sleep while you read). Maybe sometime I will fill you in, maybe not (how did I forget how consuming a crawler, pullsherselfuptostanding baby could be before she really knows the meaning of "Don't touch!!" "No!" "You're going to break your neck!!!").

You'd never guess how we spent Friday night, so let me just tell you...
{The abbreviated version first for those of you with better things to do. :) The too long version will follow along with crappy (sorry, Mom, I know you don't like that word) cell phone pictures for those who like to read about our (mis)adventures no matter how silly or small. :)}
You (abbreviated and too long people) first have to understand what I thought I understood on Friday morning before all of Friday night took place. After working at LC-1, Jon was going to go scope out a possible location for LC-2 and do some traffic counts to determine if this vacancy would be a viable option to pursue a lease on. The kids and I were cordially invited to meet him at the Kroger in the same strip center to grab dinner (courtesy of a gift card Jon found with a balance of about $7) at the deli. I'm thinking it'll be a very short visit with Daddy, but worth it since he left before they woke up and wouldn't be home until I was ready to go to bed.
I was wrong.
Abbreviated version...
1. leave the house about 4:30pm
2. sit in Kroger parking lot watching cars and people
3. go in Kroger and try not to get kicked out before we get food
4. sit in McDonald's parking lot watching cars and people
5. finally get back home about 9:00pm
I know, you probably had way more fun than that for your Friday night...but, you haven't heard all of the nitty gritty details yet, so don't be so sure! ;)










1 comment:
These pictures. I am so intrigued.
Still would love some nitty gritty details.
Especially about that leg with the rolls and orange spots. Big story there, surely. ;)
Post a Comment