Monday, September 28, 2009

Catching up on pictures : )

I love that my youngest sister, Madeline, enjoys pictures of her nieces and nephew. : ) She not so subtly drops hints when it is time for me to post new photos. Love you, Madie!!

This precious note hanging on Lily's door surprised me one morning after I had already taken her to school. I miss her 153 drawings and love notes I got every single day before she started school. I do love that she brings home these treasures for me from school now {in fewer numbers!}, but this was special. : )
Sisters!
Eli loves to play motorcycles. Nana found a whole bag of them at a yard sale last year, and they are still one of his favorite things to do.
L and E helping Jon bring bush trimmings from the backyard to the street for the chipper truck to pick up.
Wheee!
And I thought he was napping!
I LOVE when I peek in and see a baby bottom up in the air!
Sweet baby girl : )

1 comment:

Tara said...

Precious! They just keep getting cuter. How does that happen? :)