Can you believe Eli is in preschool now {as in this year and literally now as I write in this oddly quiet house}?! I miss the little guy so much! I am immensely proud of him and thankful for the ways he has become more confident and excited about school. He is at the same school Lily attended last year, and goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think he is going to have a wonderful year!
Eli missed the first day of school, because he was sick. He went on the second day, and then missed the next school day, because he couldn't kick the tummy bug. : ( Today he is back in Mrs. Kathy's class. He was up and ready to go before 6am today! I was glad to see him so excited...let's just hope he'll start sleeping a little later!
His backpack is about as big as he is!
Getting a "real" smile out of Eli can be difficult. We told him to show us his "excited to go to school" face, and the above is what we got!
See what I mean about the "real" smile issue?! Silly smile and all : ), here is Eli in the lobby of his new school (matching the wall).



2 comments:
I love the "excited to go to school" picture. That's so very cute. :)
Man, kids grow up fast! :)
Yea Eli! I can't believe how big our boys are! Where has time gone?
Post a Comment