The scars I spoke of do not feel hopeless or pointless. We serve a God who is merciful and loving and binds up our brokenness. He has written the story of our lives before one of our days came to be - none of the situations in our lives surprise Him. He has not promised a life free from pain, but has promised to never leave us and to provide us with what we need. Jesus bears the indelible scars on his hands and feet that make this all possible - thank you, God, for your sacrifice. May God be glorified even in our scars.
Okay, I know this is a jumble, and I don't even have a chance to link to the Scriptures that back this up right now. I do pray this sort of clears up the previous post, and gives God the glory He deserves!



No comments:
Post a Comment