Friday, November 6, 2009

Freezing problems

For a few days I have been trying to get pictures up on here...Blogger/computer keep freezing. So, I will just go with what did upload, and hope to have more soon. : )

My 3 favorite monkeys! They are eating left over pumpkin cinnamon pancakes - yum.

Lily sitting on a vent to warm up & reviewing all of her Bible Memory Verses from Sunday School. Made me think of these pictures I posted almost a year ago of L warming up while reading the Bible. : ) For some reason the text isn't showing up on that old post for me??

E-boy proud of a picture he colored. : ) I think the extra eyebrow in marker was an accident!

L helping E review his BMV. Love that she can read, and that she is so willing to read with/to E and K! Don't know if there is much more precious than this.

Just thought Lil and E looked so intelligent ; ) here. You can see K chewing on her finger. Poor girl is STILL working on getting all of those molars in. It's slow going.

No comments: