Ever had a perfectly fine day melt down in a matter of moments? Thankfully, we recovered quickly today, but here is a glimpse of what you could see and hear at my house earlier...Lily was in the backyard doing time running laps. If you've just got too much energy to practice self-control then I will be glad to help you burn some of it off. Eli and Kaylee were told to clean up the 47 books they'd taken off the shelf. As they both came into the room to tackle the book mess and saw me, Eli shouted, "AHHHH! The Abominable Snowman!!!" It's monster, Buddy, but I knew what you meant. ;o)
Oh, my little Rudolph and Clarice, I love you so much that I cannot be in the business of trying to be your friend Hermie. I hope that one day you (and your spouses) will call me friend because of days like today when you thought I was abominable for asking you to be respectful and clean up after yourselves. :)
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
laps around the house. i'll have to remember that one. hope the day has gone a little smoother already.
You'd be surprised how well this (usually) works!
Post a Comment