I am so used to the mess, but the lampshade? I am told it was Kaylee who scaled a chair and her dresser to obtain that treasure. I am not surprised. She's the usual suspect for those types of accomplishments. :)
Can you find....
8 throw pillows
a yellow bowl
a portable alarm clock
a lampshade
Lightning McQueen wallet
baby powder
the lid to strawberry milk
a pair of gloves
2 blankets
multi-colored cubes for math work
{That was for you, Dad.}



1 comment:
Honey, my house looks exactly like that. Except with more stuff on the floor. And many times the dirty dishes are (blush) from the night before. . .Your house looks like a fun and lively place where 3 creative kids live and thrive under the care of their loving mom. Keep up the great work. So wonderful to talk with you today, friend.
Post a Comment