nor sleep nor lack thereof,
nor happy nor agitated children,
nor things present nor things to come,
nor another trip to the pharmacy,
nor coughs nor snot, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38 - 39 (SMAC)
Allow me to introduce you to the Sick Mother and Children translation. :) I love the book of Romans, and I speak these words - the real ones! - to myself often (I've even adapted these truths to my life here before, but the search bar is not cooperating right now for me to find it). Never tried talking and preaching to yourself?! I highly recommend it.
Thankful that we seem to be on the road to recovery here. We're killing strep and putting bronchitis in its place. Trying to give pneumonia the boot. Good riddance!
Thankful that we seem to be on the road to recovery here. We're killing strep and putting bronchitis in its place. Trying to give pneumonia the boot. Good riddance!



No comments:
Post a Comment