Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy girl

If this doesn't make you smile, cry, and melt all at the same time, I don't know what will!  Lily LOVES art - anything with any kind of paper and any kind of writing utensil, and she's a happy girl.  These sweet phrases have been on all of her recent work.  I am a happy girl too!  By the way, the walking heads with to-die-for eyelashes are Lily and Eli.  She explained that the words took a little while, so she couldn't spend much time on the people..."I didn't even draw necks and bodies!"


4 comments:

AML said...

that piece of artwork is a keeper. what a precious little girl you have!

Jana said...

So sweet! I love how close to God children are! They can spot truth in an instant.

Jessica Howard said...

Whatever you are doing with those kids, you are doing it well. (And, I really do know that you are). So great.

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness. She is such a precious little angel girl.