Friday, April 3, 2009

Temporary family member

My parents' dog, Misha, is coming to stay with us for a week. :)  I am sure you will see pictures of her with the kiddos soon.  

Lily and Eli think Misha will love it here....
and that I won't have to vacuum for a week (that was truly said today)!

* Not to worry, Mom!  Misha won't double her weight while she is here...today's lunch and subsequent mess was unusually crumbly (Grandmother White's Jiffy rolls were little explosions waiting to happen in E's hands).
* I do vacuum often (whether the floor needs it or not!), and love my Dyson...but will appreciate the instant food cleaner-upper. :)  I think Jon put that John Deere sticker on the pink and purple vacuum.  Hey, he can do whatever he wants to the vacuum if he is using it! :)

1 comment:

AML said...

Dogs are sure good for cleaning up after the little ones. A crumb hardly hits the floor around here before Bentley licks it up. B sure is loving Nate's current phase of throwing his plate on the floor. Fun times! Can't wait to see your sweet ones with a pup around there.