Friday, June 5, 2009

Heard Around Our House

I told Eli that he needed to clean his room after his nap today. He did not hesitate to respond, "If you clean my room for me, I'll let you hold me." The boy clearly knows what buttons to push. He'll still be straightening his own room...with some help...to be followed by some snuggle time. :)

As we ate outside on the deck last week, it started to rain. I loved when Lily said, "I feel like a cookie, because the rain feels like sprinkles!" I'll never think of rain the same way again!

Papa loves baseball and is doing his best to brainwash our kids into being Cubs fans. :) He gave them each some baseball cards and was going through which players are on which teams. He told Eli one of his guys is a Giant. Lily was stunned and exclaimed, "He's a GIANT?!?!"

No comments: