My computer is acting all crazy, and I can't load photos onto Blogger. It isn't the computer's fault. I have succeeded in using up every last ounce of memory it has, so it is protesting. I imagine the obscene amount of photos I have on there is to blame. I could probably delete about half of the images, and still have wonderful memories saved of our little monkeys. But, one of my baby's faces just looks ever so s l i g h t l y different in this one than in the frame before, and I can't stand to part with that tiny part of them I have captured.
Okay, so I hoard pictures (on the hard drive, not in printed form, of course). There, I admitted it!
I need to locate the external hard drive and some blank discs and get to work cleaning out the computer. You'll know when I get that checked off my list, because the 3 little people's faces will reappear here. :)



2 comments:
Hee hee! I confess to the same idiosyncrasy. Only if the picture is blurred beyond recognition can I bring myself to send it to the recycle bin. . .and my hard drive is definitely the worse for it. I recently had to spend a lot of money for a giant external hard drive which I am busily filling with the fruits of my camera (my kids' faces.)
Love you!
You're too funny - and a wonderful mom! They will be glad to have all of those pictures!
Post a Comment