Here are my weapons of germ detection and destruction. Last time I put pictures of a sick baby on here, I think some people threw up a little in their mouths. This is less offensive!
Alone, ibuprofen or acetaminophen may as well be sugar water. Together they pack a pretty mean one-two punch to fever and pain. The elderberry extract tastes like garbage, but is supposed to boost the immune system. If it tastes that bad, it must be good for you - right?
E and K are trying to fight colds. Poor L came home from school early yesterday with the same stuffy/runny nose and cough as the others, but she also has a fever and sore throat. Yuck.
Nana to the rescue with popsicles and movies! I'm waiting for them to fake being sick to get all this special treatment.
I am fully aware that I may be shut up in the house with the 3 monkeys for a while if this bug lasts and gets passed around. Almost stayed in my PJs today. Decided to get dressed instead. It is way too early to start that...it would only lead to leaving the dishes undone "just this once"...etc. etc. Need to stay sane at least the first few days. ; )



2 comments:
Glad to hear it's just a cold--way to stock up on ammunition, Momma-soldier! Don't forget we're all in the trenches together. . .I'm praying for a quick recovery for all!
Hate to hear that the kiddos are sick. Hope you're all feeling better very soon!
Post a Comment