**The photos you are about to see are of a graphic nature.**
So, being a mom to 3 small children is certainly a full time job (let's be real people, it is a FT position plus tons of overtime). When there are sick kids involved, there just aren't even words to describe that kind of job! Thankfully, today, I am just speaking of the upper respiratory bug that's been flying around our house (Eli told me so - these bugs fly!). One of my current part-time positions is Snot Cleaner Upper. It is a few promotions above Pooper Scooper.
By the way, if you have been to our house and are trying to figure out where she is sitting (or what she is sitting on), I am not going to tell you. But if you know, don't tell anyone! For the record, she was not harmed during this photo shoot.



4 comments:
gotta love that!
Jen, I love catch up on your blog. Though these may not be the most flattering of pictures...you do such a good job of documenting it all. Gosh, what a sweet, sweet family. I love the picture of Eli resting with his arm around K. Just shows that hey is already her little protector. I love it.
I can sympathize. A few weeks ago both kids had the stomach flu. I would say that cleaning up job is a few rungs below Pooper Scooper, what do you think? :) I really love the snot photos. They will make great blackmail material in a few years. :)
These pics are great!! I laughed out loud...and actually Hayley looks the exact same way this week:). Love ya!
Post a Comment