Jen, she's adorable!!! I can't believe how big she looks sitting up in the "Radio Flyer" in the post below...and these pictures of her falling asleep are precious! Can't wait to meet her! We are hoping to visit this fall (October or November). It will be fun to get her and W & K together! :)
4 comments:
wow, that is some impressive photo action on your part. i love that you are holding her head up in the last frame.
Jen, she's adorable!!! I can't believe how big she looks sitting up in the "Radio Flyer" in the post below...and these pictures of her falling asleep are precious! Can't wait to meet her! We are hoping to visit this fall (October or November). It will be fun to get her and W & K together! :)
Oh my word. She is so beautiful.
I love this sequence. Too precious.
Thanks for giving us a peek into your world.
Too funny! I wish I could fall asleep like that. It might get me in trouble, though. :)
Post a Comment