Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day :)






5 comments:

Queenie said...

Thanks for all the great pictures you post! You're an inspiration to me, plus I love to see your family. You are all so beautiful! Happy belated Mother's Day.

Wendy said...

Wonderful picture, Jen!! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Love all the kids, simply beautiful.

Jana said...

You are one the cutest Moms I know. And I admire what a great Mom you are, you're always teaching me, I hope I can be as great as a Mom as you are. Love you

AML said...

what beautiful pictures! you all look so happy. so glad to see Jon in a pic too. we are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months...btw, how does the 24th sound for a pop-in visit?

floyd said...

Great m-day pics! Love to see how big the kids are getting!! And so cute!:)