Time flies! Kaylers will be 7 months old!!!!! in less than a week now. Seeing as I can't keep up with the days (or current posts!), I thought I'd go ahead and wish this yummy girl a happy birthday to make sure I got around to it before her next month bday announcement. :)
New things about KK ~ she can sit up (pretty much...and on softish surfaces), she got her first tooth in yesterday - or maybe the day before that(?!), and her hair seems to be growing a little bit now. :) Oh, and she likes to scream/growl/grunt (please join me in thinking the word, "slashie" whenever you see that around here...remember I've seen Zoolander) when she wants something or someone, or wants someone (ahhem, mostly Eli, and sometimes Lily) to BACK OFF. She's also perfecting the rather irresistible double arm raise/(yes, say it again) reach to be picked up.



2 comments:
You're adorable.
And this post made me smile.
what a sweet baby! thanks for the update.
Post a Comment