The kids and I enjoyed the free day at Cheekwood (back at the end of April!) in honor of the Howe Wildflower Garden anniversary (40th?!). Lil and Eli got a kick out of seeing their very own name on signs everywhere. ;)
Let's pause to understand the hats we've got here...the pink one with the black lab is from Cape Cod (we went with Jon on a work trip last spring). Eli's way too big, lovely Detroit/Budweiser hat is one Jon brought home from Little Caesars training this past fall. We really l.o.v.e. these hats!
Cutie!
Awww (if I do say so myself)!
If you can find a "secret path," you have very happy children! :)
Finding treasures, I'm sure!
Checking out the fish...and wondering why they aren't the huge Koi like every pond in Hawaii is stocked with...and why we can't spend $0.25 to buy stinky food for them to eat like at Dole Plantation.
Eli didn't have a tummy ache (his puking came last Saturday at home, not on this particular day) here. He is touching his belly button. If we l.o.v.e. these hats, we ADORE our belly b's!
Eli is a bird and Lils is a plane...it would normally be the opposite?!
We're all tired and stopping for a snack.
Sleepy (sweaty) babies. Can I say it again?! - Awww.



No comments:
Post a Comment