Friday, December 4, 2009

Harlinsdale Farm {from about a million years ago}

donkey rides


K looks a little nervous! By the way, she does own socks and shoes. She just prefers to rip them off and throw them around the house and car.
4 favorite people in the whole wide world (Kaylee is still not looking too sure of all this farm business...she's probably wondering why we think it is a good idea to go bumping around the farm sitting on poky, itchy hay...it is a good question).
Rule: STAY SEATED on the hay ride.
Why Dad is cooler than Mom: Dad challenges Eli to walk to the back of the trailer while we are moving. See that grin behind my hair that was blowing all over the place - totally proud boy.
girls (I think K smiled that day, but I could be wrong!)
On your marks. Get set....
And they're off!
Stronger than she looks : )
Need to work on our opposition...yeah, I took PE for Elem. teachers at PLNU. ;)

Such concentration. Oh, I just love little hands!
Almost smiling

1 comment:

Al said...

these are TOO cute! I don't think I heard about this adventure! Looks like y'all had such a fun day!

<3