Monday, December 14, 2009

More pictures

Eli decorating stars that say "for unto us a child is born." They are now hanging on the fireplace.
Climbing little monkey! These days I can turn for 3.5 seconds, and she is standing on a chair or somewhere else dangerous. We've not had any trips to the ER for stitches with the other two kids (not yet at least!)...hoping we can keep it that way!
Praying

Say "cheese!"
Decorating the tree. Wanted to get all three kiddos seated nicely in front of the tree...who was I kidding?!? K was trying to walk away the whole time. At least there weren't tears involved!

3 comments:

AML said...

LOVE all the new pictures. Looks like you guys are having a very special Christmas season all ready.

Queenie said...

I so enjoy seeing all of your faces--and I don't even care if the photos are posted months after they were taken (not these--in some of your recent posts)! Congrats on your Christmas tree pictures with ALL THREE looking at the camera and smiling!! Way to go!! (What did you bribe them with??)

floyd said...

love all the new pics! It's great to keep up on their little lives even miles and miles away!!