Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Prayer for a friend...

It's been a while...can't seem to get everyone healthy here, then we had Gpa and Gma Howe in town for Thanksgiving, and then more sickness...hope to get you grandparents and great grandparents some pictures soon. : )

I am really writing today to ask you to pray for a friend.

Elin and I were next door neighbors and best friends when we lived in the Chicago area. While we don't do the best job of staying in touch aside from Christmas cards and an email here or there over the years (we did just connect on FaceBook a few days ago - for that I am thankful), she and her family are still important to me. Nearly every memory I have from 1988 - 1991 includes Elin and her family.

Monday night, Elin suffered a brain aneurysm. She is in grave condition and has been given a 15% chance of survival. Please pray with me for a miracle of healing and for her family (parents Peter and Kathy, brother Pete, and sister Mary). Thank you.

1 comment:

AML said...

that is aweful. i will be praying. please let us know how her condition changes.