If the next 2 photos don't scare you, I don't know what will!

Lils on Veterans Day. Realized way too late the night before that all her RW&B gear is for warm weather. Thankfully, Nana had given her this red shirt. I made the huge blue with white polka-dots flower to pin on. Whew - close call.
Precious little helper. Greg The Landlord, if by some very strange occurrence you read this post, know that she doesn't normally do this...just had to get a picture...I promise!
L is one of the kids in yellow. ;) Jon, Eli, and Kaylee all had stomach flu the day of the kindergarten program. After I cleaned up throw up, I ran out the door...without my telephoto lens.

Cute little reader. :) Ignore the dirty fingernails.


Grandpa and Grandma Howe drove all of the way from Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with us. How I ended up with zero photos of our time at the cabin, or even them at our house is beyond me. Gma, did you get any pictures?!? Anyway, Gma was making cookies with L and E....
Pick your cookies carefully...you never know who touched it before you got it! Maybe a 350 degree oven kills booger germs?!?
E is such a wonderful helper and hard worker.
One of K's favorite pastimes is taking cups out of the kids' cup drawer. Combine that game with another favorite, stroller walking, and you have one happy, busy girl.
Wow! Look at the new outfit Gma and Gpa gave me!



2 comments:
So glad to see you guys are finally feeling better and those pics w/ Eli in control of K are hilarious. I'm sure he's "careful" right? We miss you guys lots! Talk to you soon!
How precious are your kids?! I love the ones of Eli driving and helping in the yard (and adding his own "special ingredient" to the cookies!). He's adorable.
And the one of Kaylee standing on the dishwasher is classic - she's such a grown-up little girl! Love her stroller/cup collection combination, too. Brilliant.
I don't think it's possible for Lily to be any cuter - I love her smiles in all her photos. Her little happy spirit is infectious, even in pictures!
[Sorry I've been absent so long - I've missed seeing your sweet family life. Much catching up to do, so please forgive the slew of comments that is forthcoming...]
Post a Comment