We've been busy with the usual: room mom responsibilities, reading, baking, play dates, library visits, fevers (yes, those are now normal in this house), puppet shows, playing dolls, traveling to the moon and mars in a cardboard rocket ship, and following toddling Kaylee around. Notice I didn't mention playing outside. A few moments of fresh air here and there are about all we can stand before someone gets too cold. I had been way too spoiled with outside play when we were in Hawaii. Still don't think I've figured out how to do winter with the kids. Any fabulous ideas for inside fun?!
Jon and Luke are full-speed ahead with our second Little Caesars. The craziness begins again! The projected open date is February 9. : ) I will keep you posted as we get closer. I intend to be there some that first week with the kids handing out balloons. Love to see you there! I can't remember the exact address (?!?). It is on Charlotte Pike by the Wal-Mart and Lowes. We'd be so grateful for your prayers during these potentially stressful weeks. Who am I kidding - "potentially" - I can't sugar coat this! We are already feeling the strain, and we haven't hit the hardest part yet!
Jon and I are seriously considering making a change in Lily's schooling (and eventually E and K too). It is not that we are displeased with her current school. We are just looking for something different that would align more with our priorities and goals for our family. There are so many possibilities and things to weigh. This is not a black and white decision, and doesn't only affect where she goes to class. It is exciting to think of the options, and daunting as well. We are still in the researching process. She very well could stay where she's at. We're just not sure. Whew, parenting and decision making for our little ones! What a big job God has entrusted us with.
Well, Kaylee and her snotty nose beckon from her crib. Nice to catch up with you again. : ) Hope to be back again sooner than later.



2 comments:
we have been wondering how the second LC plan was coming along. can't believe you will be opening so soon!! we will praying that God blesses this new adventure as well (with minimal stress) and continues to give you both wisdom and guidance as you pursue edcuation plans for the kiddos. good luck with keeping them busy indoors. no suggestions here. if it doesn't warm up soon, bentley might end up eating ALL of nathan's plastic food toys.
Congrats to Jon & Luke on opening another Little Caesar's!! We do love their pizza now! Hope ya'll are doing well! We had our first ultrasound last Monday and our (one) baby looks healthy & is right on schedule (due date Aug 3rd)! We heard the strong heartbeat! God is so good! We may get to find out whether baby is a boy or girl in March! I was wondering what type of Joovy double stroller you have? We are hoping to purchase one online in the next few months! :) I actually want to get a jogging stroller anyway & saw the Phil & Ted's double jogging stroller that looks really nice! We're also wondering what to do about moving Ellie to a big bed. We have a full size so we were thinking that could work. Also not sure when to move her to the bed, before or after baby. We figure we'll have the baby in the pack-n-play/bassinett for a couple months, and we'll have family visiting, so not sure if we should wait on getting Ellie's room ready. Any suggestions? Have a great weekend! Love your blog! :) Thank you for your blessed friendship! Love ya!
Post a Comment