Lily reading to Eli...and Eli being really into it.

My boys (thanks Nana for the vest for Eli that matches Daddy's).

My husband who works SO hard to provide for us.

Kaylee taking her baby dolls to the window and telling them it's "showy" (snowing).


Lily enjoying a good book along with milk and graham crackers...a girl after my own heart :).

I guess messes that happen in 20 seconds while I am turning on Pandora aren't really my favorite things, but this was funny. After having 2 bowls of apple cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast, K still wasn't satisfied. She found these last few crumbs of cereal in the trash (Some of you might have gagged at eating off the floor...but out of the trash too...gross. Funny part is, neither of those things terribly bother me!).


Eli taking the initiative to sweep up while I was too busy taking pictures....and figuring K would eat most of the mess anyway.

What a precious little helper!

Kaylee taking her turn at cleaning up her own mess with big brother's help.

I don't have a picture of this one (I was home due to Eli's 103.4 fever...didn't I mention this was becoming all too routine around our house?! Back to the doctor for all 3 kids today to re-check ear infections #374-379 of the year.), but Little Caesars #2 is OPEN for business!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the kids and I will be able to participate in the grand opening on Friday night.
Last night, L and E were asking why God would make it so we couldn't go to the first night at LC2. So, if nothing else, we did get a chance to talk about believing in faith that God has written these days for us before one of them comes to pass, and that all things are in his holy plan. Seems like kind of big stuff for kids, but they get into it. And, with faith like children, don't question it. Amazing.
5 comments:
what a precious list of favorite things! i love reading your blog, jen. you always make me smile when you share sweet photos of your precious children...and usually laugh out loud at the moments of real life. your little kaylee is a riot. she looks so proud of the extra snack she found hidden in the trash. i also love reading about the family dynamics between the kids. you can tell they all really love each other.
Jen - you are such an amazing mommy,and your kids are proof. They love each other so well and the way they help around the house? I can only pray my children will be as kind and loving.
Great pics - K eating out of the trash is hilarious. I have to admit, I was guilty of the same thing at her age. Maybe she'll be a foodie like me!
Love the back of little Kaylee's head in the "showy" pictures... backs of heads and necks are some of my favorite shots (and Ben wonders why... must be a mommy thing).
wonderful pictures!
hope you got better in time! I'm sure the nasty weather isn't helping the sickness bugs to go away! Congrats on the 2nd store, hope you're seeing your husband sometimes...
Post a Comment