I recently posted a similar picture of Eli feeding Kaylee - I just can't seem to get enough of this kind of sweetness. Probably also has something to do with the fact that I can then more easily feed my own face or pack the lunch-box that I failed to pack the previous night.
Kaylee is soon to outgrow a quick sink bath...squeezing a few more in. :)
Loving the sunshine and fresh air!
Spring - this is the life!
Cutest little kitchen helper in the world :)
I LOVE stickers!!!
More help in the kitchen...Kaylee really loves when it is her turn...
...not so much when it is Eli's turn.
PB sandwiches taste better when eaten outside with only a shirt and shoes on (I haven't personally tried it, we'll have to take Kaylee's happiness for it).



5 comments:
They are TOO cute. Seriously, do they get any more adorable?
So great to see you last weekend!
Fact: I will never get tired of seeing Kaylee's precious little scrunchy-faced grin.
Jen, could your kids be any cuter? I love all the pictures. Especially the two helpers stirring something.
The Howe kiddos are so sweet! Love Kaylee's little apron! Hope y'all are doing well! Love you guys!
Great photos! You guys sure are having some fun out there.
Post a Comment