It is rainy here today, but the temperatures have been perfect the last few days. On Monday, we all played outside for almost 6 hours straight - joy! Love opening up windows and doors to let the freshness in. :) Here is Kaylee looking absolutely adorable (if I do say so myself!) in a new spring outfit from Nana and Papa. Lily has a matching one too. Maybe next time I will get them both in the picture and use my camera instead of my phone. ; )



3 comments:
oh my goodness! she suddenly looks so grown. i love that sweet smile. glad you are getting some sunshine. it tends to keep kids less "interesting".
Oh the joy of playing outside!! I'm so happy to hear that you are all enjoying that pleasure.
Love,
Gina
I know, she does suddenly feel more like a toddler than a baby. : ) and : (
LOTS of sunshine and fresh air certainly makes life less "interesting" around here - I totally appreciate uninteresting!
Post a Comment