Saturday, August 14, 2010

Heard Around Our House

It's been too long since I've posted anything heard around our house. It really is a shame, because funny things are heard here every single day! All 3 of these things were stated within 6 hours of each other.

Lily: My favoritest [subject in school] is grammar.

Eli: The most ticklish sunscreen spot is your bottom crack. (How does he know this? Maybe he is just imagining it...maybe I just shouldn't ask questions I don't want to know the answer to.)

Kaylee: (Pointing at the refrigerator I had just stripped of art projects and 2,378 magnets.) What is that?!? (My clue to clean off the refrigerator more often.)

1 comment:

AML said...

You know I am one of your biggest "Heard Around Our House" fans. Thanks for sharing and making me smile.

BTW, I can totally picture K sucking on her dirty toes. :)