Well, it was a painfully slow process, but I got some pictures up here (in reverse order of how I took them)! : )

Lily was super excited to play with her friend while the little brothers played ball!

Batter up!

On deck

The older siblings found the one sliver of shade available behind the bleachers to trade Silly Bands. Check the top right corner of the picture - Kaylee crashed right as I snapped the picture.

Pep talk :)

The cutest little boys ever (E is on the far right).
Eli is excited to to be playing baseball this year! I think I have been waiting to see his cute little self in a uniform since we found out we were having a boy. :) Watching 4 - 6 year old boys play ball is a hilarious experience - there is much playing with dirt and confusion. I'm proud to say that Eli got the game ball today for making an out at third base. (It might have also had something to do with the coach feeling badly that Eli's hand got hit by one of his pitches.) We were glad Jon was able to come from work for the game before heading back to the restaurant to finish out the night.
1 comment:
A D O R A B L E!!!
Post a Comment