The lease for LC3 {in Bellevue} is signed, and the contractor should start work this week (might even be pulling permits as early as tomorrow)! Thank you so much for your prayers and continued encouragement through this process of building a business. Would you please pray for LC4 as well? We (I use that term so loosely.) need to find a fourth location pronto in order to maintain our growth rate agreement with corporate. We know God will work all things for our good and for His Kingdom...we just don't know what the details will look like yet. :)
Can I give you a little glimpse into the way we've seen God use something that seemed miserable to work for our benefit?
We went camping Saturday night and intended to come home today to celebrate the end of our school year and Mother's Day. KB ended up throwing up 8 times between midnight and 4am. Let me just say it was nasty. I detest everything about throw up, and having it all over me and all over the sheets and pillows in a tiny camper made it worse than normal. I guess now I can say I have faced one of my fears, and we are all still living! We were bummed, but came home a day early. You know, for a shower and to do laundry even if we didn't need it. Fast forward to today... Jon had a rather discouraging talk with a county employee about LC3 this morning. Later he got a phone call back requesting a measurement of part of the Bellevue store and an invitation to come to the county office this afternoon. You guessed it, at that meeting all the last details were APPROVED and our permits are ready for the contractor to pull. Did you catch that? We were supposed to be out of town today. The being covered in puke episode resulted in our coming home early which resulted in Jon's ability to pop right on over to the county office. No small deal considering it has taken from April 5 until today for Jon to finally reach this man at the county. Thankful tonight for interrupted camping plans!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Amazing how God can create beauty from puke! ;)
Hope sweet Kaylee is feeling all better.
So excited for all of you and praying for quick, smooth, continued LC growth!
Your kids puke more often then anyone else I know. ;)
Thanking God with you for the inconvenient (and downright nasty) that accomplish his good purpose in our lives. All is grace indeed.
Post a Comment