Friday, August 7, 2009

Favor Shmavor Update {Family Photos!}

Remember the favor {shmavor} we were going to do for Josh and Christi Rush?

They've graciously given me permission to share the link to our family pictures. :) {Click the word "link."} You will love them! Did I mention Josh took these photos in icky, muggy, sweaty weather...right at dinner time...getting dangerously close to bath and bedtime? Now you will be even more impressed that he and his handy dandy sidekick of a wife captured these images {parents of small children, you know what I mean}!

Now we need to choose a couple faves, and Josh will work some Photo Shop wonder and perfect them. :) How am I - I mean how are we - ever going to choose?! Once I, ahem, we spend an insane amount of time picking the ones to be magically transformed, I will share those with you.

Thanks, Rushes!!!

***Josh posted a few pictures on his site - a favor to those who wish to just see a sample of our family photos without having to look at 273 pictures!***



6 comments:

Jenn Everswick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Everswick said...

Josh did such a great job! I love every picture! Your family is adorable!!!

Tara said...

Those look so great! Can't wait to see them after he works his magic. Beautiful family!

Jana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I adore family pictures, and you got some awesome ones!

Ben, Emily, Noah, Hudson, and Amalia Selph said...

Great shots and so well captured! I loved the ones especially of Eli and Lily on the porch and also the single shots of all three of them. How are you going to pick, they are so good!?! Thanks for sharing.

floyd said...

So cute! It'll be hard to choose:)!