Can you guess what's going on here {I couldn't.}?!?
Meet Belle and Katie. These gals keep Lily company during her relaxation time {what happens in our house when you aren't so much a napper}. I had to laugh when I saw this combination of the dolls, patriotic crafts, Obama paraphernalia from election day at pre-school, and the tissue paper stained-glass cross. I hadn't the slightest idea what might be going on here, and couldn't wait to find out. Lily informed me that "they were trying to remember the words to God Bless America." I mean, with all of those great clues, it must be on the tips of their tongues!



5 comments:
Augh - so sweet.
So funny! Those little guys crack me up!
hahahaha! i am laughing...at my desk...by myself :) i love the way her mind works...thanks for the laugh - i needed that this afternoon!
<3
i just had to come back to see this for a good laugh...cracks me up every time!
Ha Ha Ha...does Barak know the words? Hmmm...Lily is too funny!
Post a Comment