I have really loved helping Lily learn to read this summer! Even better is watching the sweet moments when she reads to Eli and Kaylee {during the brief moments she will sit still!}. We recently found the Starfall site {click the logo to go there}. I think it is a wonderful tool and wish I would have discovered it much sooner! Lily is thoroughly enjoying it, and Eli is now starting to play on it. Whether your child is just learning their letter sounds, you have a new reader, or a child anywhere in between, you could benefit from this website.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Starfall
I have really loved helping Lily learn to read this summer! Even better is watching the sweet moments when she reads to Eli and Kaylee {during the brief moments she will sit still!}. We recently found the Starfall site {click the logo to go there}. I think it is a wonderful tool and wish I would have discovered it much sooner! Lily is thoroughly enjoying it, and Eli is now starting to play on it. Whether your child is just learning their letter sounds, you have a new reader, or a child anywhere in between, you could benefit from this website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment