I never, ever, ever, ever taste baby food. It is sort of an unwritten law I live by. I don't exactly love veggies anyway, I can't imagine they are any better all pureed {not to mention no salt, no butter, no cheese}. This oatmeal seemed like a safer bet. I figured the worst that would happen was feeling like I just ate a luke-warm cardboard box. Not so bad, right?! Let me tell you, the texture of this cereal is amazing! Soft and velvety goodness! I confess, I made an entire bowl for myself...with a little {that term "little" is so subjective!} brown sugar. Surprisingly tasty!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Earth's Best Organic Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cereal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love it! That's too funny that we both confessed tasting our munchkins baby food and actually liking it :) I have not tried the oatmeal but with the way you've described it, I might just have too...that's hilarious!
Post a Comment