Saturday, August 1, 2009

1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians

After church on Sundays, we all {Dad, Mom, all five of us girls, the 3 hubbies, and our 3 monkeys} hang out at my parents' place. I especially love when it is beautiful outside, and we enjoy the porch and some lawn game competition. On one such Sunday we all became Indians. Thankfully, Allison had her camera with her. :) What a fun game to play...and what great pictures, Al!






After I read Christi's comment, I had to change the title of this post. :) Thanks for letting me steal the thought!

3 comments:

Christiana said...

One little, two little, three little precious indians!!!

Tara said...

Too fun! Al told us about your game. I think it's so great that the whole family got involved! Your kiddos have wonderful imaginations. :)

Ben, Emily, Noah, Hudson, and Amalia Selph said...

What little sweeties you have. We wish we could see you all soon... can't believe how big your kids are getting!