wonderful...crazy...sweet...funny...blessed
amen!ps love the new back drop! Im thinking this might be an inspiration for a new shared space ;o)
D ~ It actually wasn't! I had seen some owl stuff at Target or Walmart and Pottery Barn Kids catalog. LOL I must just like owls right now. ; ) What do you think? Could I make it work?!
Funny, this verse ran through my mind just the other day. I'm counting on it to be true!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
amen!
ps
love the new back drop! Im thinking this might be an inspiration for a new shared space ;o)
D ~ It actually wasn't! I had seen some owl stuff at Target or Walmart and Pottery Barn Kids catalog. LOL I must just like owls right now. ; ) What do you think? Could I make it work?!
Funny, this verse ran through my mind just the other day. I'm counting on it to be true!!!
Post a Comment