Tuesday, November 9, 2010
World Vision Gift Catalog
This came in the mail yesterday. I fought back tears (and the urge to buy a goat for myself) as I flipped through the pages. The kids gathered around in favor of giving gifts to the least of these. You can check out this catalog by clicking here. Oh the joy of witnessing a 6 year old and a 4 year old catch a vision of loving others...even at the expense of shortening their own wish lists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We got this catalog, too, and I thought it was neat looking at it with Graham. He's already picked out several things that he wants us to "buy". It's an awesome idea and something we are going to make as an annual tradition. Each child can pick out a gift they'd like to give. We are picking out Lidiyanna's this year: "Help Save the Lives of Mothers and Babies".
Saw your sister today. So cute with her preggo belly!
Post a Comment