Oh my goodness what a process this has been. I haven't even written about ups and downs and ins and outs. It wasn't long ago that we had just about given up on the house and were researching other rentals in East Nashville and even began looking in other neighborhoods. With speed totally uncharacteristic of the VA and flexibility on some of their requests, we may actually close on a home November 10th. We have an electrician and a contractor working on the house today and tomorrow. Jon and Luke (big shout out thanks to my husband and brother-in-law who fearlessly travel under the home in the crawl space of a 1953 home) are also helping with the manual labor.
Yeah, the 10th - that's next week. No, we are not packed. I am not freaking out
yet.
Your prayers, emails, and phone calls have been such an encouragement. I am so thankful for friends to walk with!
We'll keep you posted and maybe you'll be getting a "We've moved!/Merry Christmas" card this year. :)
2 comments:
WOW! Thanks for the update. We'll be praying for a smooth transition all around.
Excited for you and your adventures ahead! Hope everything goes smoothly. Todd and I have fallen in love with the area of town you're looking at. So many great little cafes and restaurants!
Post a Comment