Monday, November 17, 2008

Correction

I stand corrected!  Lily asked to see the new photos on the blog and asked me to read her the titles.  I should have written "One princess and one flower fairy - see the flowers on her outfit and she doesn't have a princess dress on" instead of "Little Princesses."  :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Jen - I love your blog! Keep updating it :) Kaylee is adorable. I can't believe how much she already looks like both Lily and Eli.

~Wendy

Jessica Howard said...

Oh my goodness, Jen, your kids are beautiful!!!!!!! It is amazing how much Lily looks like a Hall and how much little Eli looks like a Howe...I think I see another Hall in Kaylee. Oh, they're just so cute! And Jen, not that I wouldn't expect it, but the conversations you have with those kids - they're brilliant. I would love to chat and catch up on life soon. Allison just gave me your phone number, so I'm going to give you a call soon. :) - Jess