Thursday, November 6, 2008

Growing up so fast!



Kaylee is perfecting her turtle look.


Big Brother keeps saying he will "betect" (protect) Kaylee.  I am going to have him sign a contract so he never forgets this promise!  I always thought it would be cool to have  big brother to "betect" me...I am glad Kaylee has Eli.


Sisters are the best!  I am so thankful for Allison, Katherine, Natalie, and Madeline...I pray Lily and Kaylee feel the same about each other.   That lip thing K. is doing is so Jon and Lily!



2 comments:

Ben, Emily, Noah, Hudson, and Amalia Selph said...

Kaylee is growing so fast! She has a ton of personality it looks like. I see a lot of Eli in her as well. How are you recovering Jen? Are you surviving 3? Love ya!

Queenie said...

Yep, that baby is definitely a Howe! It's so fun to see her older siblings loving on her.