Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween


















The kids' costumes are all self-explanatory...but thought I'd clarify on what Jon is wearing!  No, he doesn't still dress in his old Army uniforms.  He was a veteran for Halloween - complete with a sign that said something like, "Veteran need $ will work for food."  He said he could get away with this costume since he actually is a veteran.  And he intentionally made that face in the photo (I wish he would have smiled!), because apparently that's what veterans look like???  I don't think I have dressed up for Halloween since 8th grade (Mom's rule that after that we'd be too old to trick-or-treat - probably why I still think it is silly when 18 year olds come to our door asking for candy).  Maybe next year I'll dress up...Jon and I got a good laugh imagining us dressed up like scientists and the 3 kids dressed like guinea pigs or monkeys!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Ha Ha Ha! Jon is very creative with his costumes. Remember last year? Way to go Jon! The kids look so cute as always, we love you guys!