Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jesus knows me this I love

Last night, my mom treated (Thanks, Mom!) Allison and me to an event  at church called, "Reclaiming the Season."  The speaker for the evening reminded us that not only does "Jesus love me this I know," but we can also say, "Jesus knows me this I love."  What a gift to be grateful for this Thanksgiving season - perfect love and acceptance from our perfect Savior!   

Lately I have been especially thankful for family and friends who demonstrate in a tangible way this type of love and acceptance...even when I tell them things no normal person would (or should) say out-loud!  A special and enormous "I love you and thanks for showing me Jesus" to Kate and Danielle - you girls have been sanity savers lately by your listening ears, sweet encouragement, and shared laughs.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Thank goodness we know this--without His love i don't think I could survive. Especially this year-you know what I mean. Thank goodness we have a Savior who knows our burdens & pains and was willing to sacrifice himself for all of us! Thanks for sharing!