Monday, December 1, 2008

7 Random things about me...

I was just tagged by my friend Tonya to post 7 random things about me...If you're reading this and feel so inclined, post 7 things about you! :)


1. L, E, K and I went to hear the Sugar Plum Fairy from the Nashville Ballet read their Nashville version of The Nutcracker this morning.

2. I've discovered that getting 3 small kids out in the snow to hear the Sugar Plum Fairy is SO NOT worth it...L and E were unimpressed...didn't even want to hang around to get their picture with her...asked to see the train set at the bookstore instead.  Oh yeah, K cried off and on the whole time.

3.  Lily literally tied me, by my belt loop, to a chair a little while ago.  I really only barely felt her once and assumed she was just pulling on me for no reason (not that strange around here).  She and Eli were playing bad guys.   I thought this only happened in the movies!

4.  I am excited that stores are selling egg nog now - YUM!

5.  I was really wishing I had a mini-van today - horrible mom stereotype, I know.

6.  I am blasting at full volume a CD with the sounds of static/white noise and washing machine right now to keep Kaylee happy.

7.  I wish all my mommy friends were here drinking hot chocolate with me while our kiddos ran like maniacs together!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hilarious--I can't believe they tied you to the chair! Thanks for the phone call on Thanksgiving, you're always so thoughtful. Love you