While it somewhat disturbed Lily and Eli that their baby sister would be wearing a "boy costume," they agreed to call her Mrs. Clause or an elf. :)
I love this snuggled up way of sleeping...I end up calling her funny things when she is curled up like this...little bug, caterpillar, bundle, glow worm, peanut, bean...lots of things except the obvious: Kaylee!
I just love how babies sleep with their little bums in the air. It's especially cute when the snoozin' comes in a Santa (or, ahem, Mrs. Clause) costume. :)
3 comments:
I do the same thing. I call Elliott, Peanut, all the time. I love it when they snuggle up like little frogs on your chest, it's the best.
I just love how babies sleep with their little bums in the air. It's especially cute when the snoozin' comes in a Santa (or, ahem, Mrs. Clause) costume. :)
I am of course partial to the nickname Bundle...Kaylee looks so cute sleeping in her Christmas outfit.
Post a Comment